Working at the direction of and as advisors to the board of directors we manage the daily functions of the association.
Some of our day-to-day tasks include:
- overseeing all contractors servicing the property
- providing a violation program to assure all homeowners are in compliance with the associations documents and notification to homeowners who are out of compliance
- communicating with residents to assist in any issues they might have
- preparing and mailing proper meeting notices to the homeowners as per the associations documents and Florida statute
- processing sales and rental applications
- processing architectural review applications
- providing complete customized monthly association financial statements in accordance with general accounting practices
- assist the board of directors in preparing the annual budgets
- providing current accounts receivable reports
- accounts receivables – lock box services available
- monitoring late homeowner payments and providing past due letters when needed
- estoppel services provided upon request
For a nominal additional fee we offer each association a web site portal that is extremely effective in allowing your members the ability to obtain the following at just a click away:
- association’s documents, rules and regulations available to view or print out.
- official association forms and applications inclusive of sales, rentals and architectural review.
- ability to access prior board meeting minutes.
- ability to access a homeowner roster
- ability to make payments on-line via a credit card or each services (at an additional convenience fee to the resident at time of transaction)
- ability to provide timely email blasts to all residents with pertinent information for example news of an approaching hurricane and information on the aftermath and clean up